About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, May 28, 2010




Questions for Friday, May 28th: (Special thanks to Lorilynne, Erin, Sandy, Kyrsten, andRenee for their question suggestions! If YOU wanna be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over here, to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?  Not really.  I have a few things that I would like to do, but I know that I am not in that point of my life when I can do them.  I am actually content with where I am in life.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?  I would probably spend it on ink, homeschool curriculum/books, books for me and paper.  lol 

3. What was your favorite piece playground equipment as a child?  My favorite was the teeter-totter.  I just loved that.  And it seems that most parks did not have one. 

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?  HEARTY!  I am a bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, english muffin, pancakes, waffles, omelets and toast eating girl!!
 
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?  It really depends.  My counters and house are messy.  It's not dirty.  Just messy.  There is just stuff everywhere.  I am trying much harder and doing much better at keeping it picked up though.  But then, if you go look at my books you will see total organization.  lol
 
If you enjoyed reading my questions and would like to answer your own or reading more, feel free to follow along here at My Little Life.
 
 

1 comment:

We 2 Bees said...

Thanks for stopping by!
There is something about books that just beg to be organized huh?
Thanks for following, I'm following you back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails