About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, June 11, 2010

5 ? Friday


Questions for Friday, June 11th: (Special thanks to Kate, Jill (and Sarah, too!), Robin, Luis, and Pam for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? C'mon over to my community and offer up your best! Had some good ones come in this week...keep 'em coming!)

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
I think good friendships are made out of loyalty, honesty, tolerance, patience, nonjudgmental and shoulders to cry on
2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
The shirts that I bought at the garage sale today, lol
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
Yes I have, and personally, I'm not fond of them
4. What is your favorite theme park?
I've never been to one...how sad
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
No I haven't.  I wanted to see my sister give birth, but she's all the way across the US and I couldn't be there.
 
 

1 comment:

Brandi said...

H! Stopping by from Friday Follow. Nice to meet you. Can't wait to read more about you through your blog. Hope to see you around my corner of bloggy land.

www.fivemonkies.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails