About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Monday, June 14, 2010

MOP IT UP MONDAY-FLAG DAY


Welcome to the last edition of Mop It Up! Monday until the end of summer.  

I have tons of work to do this week.  I have really slacked the last 2 weeks between stress and court. Today I did get quite a bit accomplished.  Not everything that I wanted to, but most of it.  I did lots of dishes today.  I hate washing dishes.  

I cleaned the litter boxes today.  We bought another one for Tom because Greg thinks he's too big to get inside the other one to go comfortable.  So now Tom has his own.  Those need to be cleaned every other day, if not every day.

I picked up my "desk" today also.  That really needed to be done.  It was getting piled too high and really messy.  I picked up quite a bit in the LR (Living Room).  I didn't get as far as dusting, but got most of it picked up.  The only things left is the laundry, and it's quite a mountain.  I also got the floor picked up where I tend to let junk pile.  I had to re-organize the laundry basket with the items in it to get rid of.  I think I will save them for my girlfriends garage sale that I am going to help her with.

This afternoon I put some weinies in the crockpot with some BBQ sauce and I also whipped up a bowl of homemade potato salad.  I added bacon to it this time.  What I would really like to get is a recipe for baked potato salad.  Mmmmm that would be nummy!

So what is on my agenda for the rest of the week?  Well here is a little list:
1. Clean entire kitchen
2. Clean laundry room
3. Clean kids bathroom
4. Keep everything picked up
5. Wash dishes EVERY day
6. Make bread
7. Make fruit leather 
8. Clean off vanity

   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails