About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Cat's Tale

Most of you that follow my blog and actually read my posts are sure to know that I love cats.  My cats offer me love, craziness, unpredictability, fleas and a full litter box.  Now I will admit, some of these I could do without, but for the most part, I love them!

Solomon has been busy being quite the little terrorist.  It's a good thing for him that he is so stinkin' cute!  Here are a few pics of him being his naughty little self.
 Tom appears to be having a baby...
 Solomon knocked my book off of the arm of the couch and climbed into it.  I guess the saying is true, you really can get into a good book!
 And then there is Tom.  He is the almost 1 year old cat, stuck in the middle.  He loves to play with Solomon though.  They get along really well.  It's nice for Tom to have Solomon because Tom is a little bit more of the flighty type.  Here he was quite interested in my printer. 

 What is Tom interested in now?
He's watching Greg's TV.  But what has got his attention?
Wait, are those.....?
 TURKEYS!!
 I've been trying to convince Tom that he needs to workout a little.  I told him he could use my Wii Fit, but all he wants to do is sit there.




 And then there is Feisty.  I don't have as many pictures of her.  She doesn't care for me to snap pics of her too much.  Honestly, she really doesn't care for anything but Greg, cat treats, and catching snakes, mice, shrews, birds, rabbits, and rats outside.  She is the ultimate huntress!  I have a rare photo of her actually sleeping with one of the kids!  In this case it was Bubba and it shocked me!  We hear a lot of hissing and growling from her.  She has found a way to get on the roof and that is some solitude for her.  The other 2 cats are her main problem.  And I think she is holding a grudge with me for liking the other 2.
My house is alive with the joy of my cats.  A house is not a home without God, cats and books!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails