About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Saturday, June 12, 2010

This N That


 CATS

































MEGAN
Today the kids and I stopped at Megan's graduation party just for a few minutes.  I was already late for another appointment and I didn't realize it until after we were eating at Daphne's.  The kids had both picked out a bear and a frame to give to Megan.  The frames matched and were a purple pearly color with diamond looking accents and Amanda chose a beanie baby bear and Kyle chose a larger teddy bear for her.  





   FUNNY CAR
I do not like the sticker on the back of this car, but when I saw it in the Walmart parking lot, I had to take pictures of it.  This thing is hideous!!  The poor car needs to be put out of it's misery.  I shudder to see what the girl looks like that drives it.   I say girl because the back window says "Princess", but I guess that doesn't always mean a girl now a days.  I love how the inside door handle is tie-wired together!  As if Gremlins aren't ugly enough....




MY SHY'S BABY
This is just the cutest little boy!  








BIRD WATCHING
We only saw 2 birds but they were too far away.  Oh and we saw a robin and crow, but they don't count as bird watching because we have them at home.









   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails