About Me

My photo
WA, United States
I home school my kids, highly involved in my church, love to read, drink tea, and design tags.

Books I am reading now

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Verse of the Day

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Follow - Migraines & Fruit Leather

Welcome to the 5th Friday Follow hosted by our awesome hostesses, Kmama at The Daily Dribbles, Elizabeth at The Crafty Charlestonian, and Brittany Ciara at Not Your Average Teen. Thank you ladies for being willing to host! Please stop by and see these awesome ladies.
We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to find many interesting blogs that you like. This is all about sharing and having fun.
We expect you to be on your honor and to have fun. These are only guidelines to make it more enjoyable for you. Here’s how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:
  • Link up your blog below.. One Link per blog
  • Grab our Friday Follow button include on your side bar, or post.. grab the linky information if you want it
  • Follow the Friday-Follow blog and the hostesses in slots 1, 2 & 3 that have volunteered today to host
  • Follow the blogs you want, leave comment saying you are from Friday Follow – use common courtesy
  • No spammers, or xxrated blogs – family friendly
If you need more guidelines about following see Friday-Follow.com
This list is new each week and closes on Saturday at 11:59pm EST. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.
Congratulations to our first Three Friday Follow Winners!!!
Each week we will randomly draw from three (3) blogs from the links for the next week’s Friday Follow, and each blog chosen will be placed in the highly coveted number #7, #8, and #9 position on the blog hop. The first blog chosen will also be given the option of doing an interview which will post on Friday-Follow.com on Thursday the next week. We love your participation and want to give back to you! You could be next!
This week’s Friday-Follow sponsors is Kim from Whimsical Design.

Kim is offering a blog design giveaway to one (1) lucky person/flyer.  Thanks Kim for your support.  Please be sure to stop by and say hi!
Want to Sponsor a Friday-Follow and be seen by thousands? Click here.
Want to advertise on our site and be seen by thousands of people? If you sign up TODAY Advertising is $5 per spot. You must sign up today to qualify. This offer expires at midnight CST. Ads normally cost $10. Find out more information.





  I have been experiencing a 7 day neck ache with the presence of a migraine.  Last Sunday night it was the worst I've felt in years.  Baaaaaad pain.  But each day that it's been bothering me, I have also felt quite sick to my stomach.  I am ready for it to quit.  

Having a headache keeps me from doing a lot of my housework because just about everything that I do makes it worse.  Even though it bothered me today, I HAD to get up and do some stuff.  And look, I survived to write this blog!

 

Tonight I am making my 2nd batch of fruit leather.  I just love that!  It is so delish!  Tonight's flavor is strawberries.  Mmmm sounds good doesn't it!?

I really wanted to start a garden in my backyard this year, but we have only had like 4 days of sun.....so it's not good timing in my opinion.  I can't wait to have my very own fresh fruit and veggies to use in stuff.  Although, being in the woods, I will have fresh huckleberries, blackberries and salmon berries to use.  I do not care for the salmon berries myself, but the kids and Greg love them.

The guy at the fruit stand said they may have some raspberries tomorrow.  Those would be good to make a fruit leather with also.

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails